Busy at work, frequent travel or concern about personal privacy? SNAPMAIL provides a private, physical mailing address to receive all mail & parcels on your behalf. It can be used for business registration and as an 'alternate address' in ACRA.
b1: Premium account with a 'physical' letterbox.
s2: V-mailbox to receive mail & parcels.
s3: V-mailbox to receive letters. Parcel payable $5 each.
s4: V-mailbox for occasional users. Incoming items are payable.
(1) Standard 'physical' letter-box, approximately 12 x 15 x 40cm.
(2) Virtual address can receive government letters. Not for SG-NRIC.
(3) Additional fee applies to parcel exceeding 90cm (total L+B+H) and/or over 5kg.
(4) Letters: 3 months (unlimted for b1 account). Standard parcels: 1 month.
(5) Parcel &/or documents above 300gms. Applies to s3 accounts only.
How it Works [read more]
Account Type descriptions [read more]
Self-collect Map [click here]
Price Plans [read more]
Sign up [click here]
Good for local, frequent travelers or overseas users.
Get notified when your mail items arrives.
We'll sign & accept your mail items.
View incoming mail & parcels with SNAPMAIL hybrid app.